We understand that choosing the right kind of fundraiser for your cause can be daunting. Fortunately, we compiled a whole list of Fundraising Ideas but feel free to get creative and come up with an idea of your own!
A few questions to consider as you begin planning:
• Who do I want to ask to support my effort, and what interests do they have?
• Who do I know who can help me fundraise and spread the word?
• What kind of campaign or event will my community respond to best?
• Do I have the time and resources to achieve my goal?
• Are there people or organizations in my community who might like to partner?
Below you will find the links to some basic resources to support your fundraising effort such as fact sheets about the Blue Cross, relevant statistics on global alcohol/drug use, our logo, and some promotional materials. If you need further support, please contact us and we would be happy to assist!
Fact Sheets in English and German about the International Blue Cross
International Blue Cross Logo in .jpeg or .tif
International Blue Cross Annual Report in English, German or French
Facts and Figures about Drugs and Alcohol
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Payment Options: Please visit our donations page or contact us to receive in-payment slip(s) (Einzahlungsschein - Switzerland only)
Simple Donation Tracking Sheet for your event
Video Material - Coming Soon!